Kube-native Java the Quarkus way
The talk will cover:
* the basic principles behind the Quarkus approach of building and developing applications,
* what differentiates it from the competitors and traditional Java development frameworks,
* architectural choices that allow achieving impressive performance characteristics,
* developer experience including live-coding, test-driven development, automagically configuring and starting external services required by an application,
* real time coding illustrating the key features.